Animation of a Shifting Geo Pole
The Older a Pole, the Higher the Uncertainties
- the older a pole the older the structures. The older the structures the less is left from them.
- the older a pole, the more shifts the crust had to endure. The orientation of the ancient structures became less accurate which you can see in the growing red dot.
- the larger a HotSpot (the red dot) becomes the more structures you need to prove that pole, but these structures are very hard to find.
These are the main reasons why the probabilities of the four former geographic poles drops. What is clear and even stunning is the consistency of the found mathematical patterns – there is currently not a single indication that the theory might be wrong. All indications focus to an inevitable conclusion, crustal shift in the latitudinal direction are real, and they relate to glaciation cycles.
The locations where Humanity simultaneously appeared to have developed (or created):
- the region of Iraq, Iran and Syria (Sumer),
- the region of Northwest Africa (Marocco, Western Sahara)
- Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize.
Probabilities of these Pole Positions
The positions of these poles are not just some lines drawn to a few points, they are the result of extensive calculations and powerful mathematics. The ancient structures are independently spread from one another. The method says the following about the orientation of a building; it can be uniquely positioned within 90 degrees in regard to the current geographic pole, 45 degrees Eastward and 45 degrees Westward. When we mass process the data we find massive nodes in a vertical line over Greenland. The probabilities of these nodes to be formed coincidental are*:
- Pole I (current pole): 1 to 1.64×1021;
- Pole II (130-180 ka): 1 to 1.22×1012;
- Pole III (220-230ka): 1 to 1.93×1010;
- Pole IV (240-270ka): 1 to 27,200,000;
- Pole V (335-360ka): 1 to 39,750.
That means we can be very certain, between 99.997% up to 100%, that these poles (the red dots) are:
- correctly positioned;
- of the correct size.
The same counts for the age of the geographic poles. The magnitude of the shifts correspond so accurate to the temperature jumps of the glaciations graphs that we can claim a correct time frame with 99.99987% certainty.
You can draw your own conclusions what that means. Mathematics, the queen of science, shows us the way.
*these are the latest data, based upon the dataset of October 2017.
© 2017 by Mario Buildreps